You may also like
About This Prop Replica
Snake Plissken... I heard you were dead
Closest to the film, the Snake Edition is a beautifully crafted reboot of the countdown timer worn by Snake Plissken. It has been designed to match the film prop as closely as possible, but with added functionality, comfort, durability, and styling that you’ll enjoy wearing everyday.
The Lifeclock one features a countdown, 22:59’:59” (Hartford Summit configuration only), standard and military time options, the ability to program up to 8 world clocks, display the date in 1 of 5 formats, stopwatch, 18 display animations and 8 character animations.
With the app you can access the smartphone camera shutter release, push notifications of incoming and missed calls, voicemails, SMS & iMessage, app notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more to come).
The activity monitor tracks steps independent of your smartphone. A customizable daily alarm is also included.
The Lifeclock One features a machined brass case with stainless steel back and brown leather Velcro® strap with brass accents.
What's in the Box?
The Lifeclock One Prop Replica Smartwatch (Snake Edition) features:
- Two (2) USB (2.0 Type-A) charging cables
- Quick Start Guide
- Ultra-Machinable 360 brass enclosure
- Yield Strength: 15,000 psi
- Hardness: Rockwell B35
- Meets ASTM B16
- 316L stainless steel or anodized aluminum case back
- Beryllium copper stabilization frame
- Stainless steel 0/80 x 3/32 screws
- Leather band with Velcro®
- The watch that Snake wears uses standard 7 segment LED displays. When designing the Lifeclock One, we knew that we wanted to support rich notifications. The challenge with 7 segment displays is that they aren’t very good at displaying certain characters (e.g. M, Z, etc.). So we decided to build our own.
- 77 independently controlled LEDs
- 6 custom 11-segment 0.39″ SMD LEDs
- Direct driven – no multiplexing
- 0.39 inch (10mm) digit height
- RoHS compliant, low power consumption
- Peak Emission Wavelength 644nm, Luminosity 20 mcd
- The watch crystal is a critical component — not only does it protect those awesome displays, but it ensures the displays have maximum resilience and visibility. It makes the unique LED displays shine crisply and clearly.
- The Lifeclock One front crystal is custom machined from SiO2 coated glass that is also tempered. Each display has been manufactured as a 640nm filter to ensure maximum brightness of the custom LED displays, while providing just the right level of obfuscation of the main PCB.
- Red HB640/640nm Longpass filter
- Surface quality: 60/40
- Tempered with SiO2 coating
- 3.7V, 480 mAh battery, 2.0 Wh
- 3 days operation on a full charge (up to 6 days with power optimizations turned on)
- Magnetic connector for direct USB charging
- Power and overheat circuit controller
- Nordic nRF51422 multiprotocol SoC
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU with 256kB flash, 32kB RAM
- Embedded 2.4GHz Bluetooth transceiver
- +4dBm output power, -93dBm sensitivity, Bluetooth Smart
- Lattice Seminconductor LCMXO2-1200HC FPGA
- Precision Microdrives Pico Vibe™ 10mm ultra low profile
- 2mm shiftless motor
- Abracon AB1805-T3 Real Time Clock
- Avago APDS-9300-02 640nm Ambient Light Sensor
- InvenSense 9 Axis MEMS (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer)
- Bluetooth LE
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 0.47" (11.94 mm) | Width: 3.11" (78.99 mm) | Depth: 2" (50.8 mm) | Weight: 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2018 Ridgewood Watch Co., ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK(TM) is a trademark of Studiocanal S.A.S. All Rights Reserved. (c) 2018 Studiocanal S.A.S. (r) All Rights Reserved.