About This Model Kit
Sideshow and Kotobukiya proudly present a plastic model kit based on the popular Evangelion franchise: Unit 02.
Re-create scenes from Evangelion with interchangeable parts including both hands and weapons. Features multiple points of articulation for a wide range of posing options (some poses may require a display stand).
Unit 02 consists of 360 parts and stands 19 cm/7.5in tall fully assembled.
Display alone or alongside other statues and models based on Evangelion, such as the Asuka Langley Soryu Ani Statue from Kotobukiya!
What's in the Box?
The Evangelion Production Model-02'β Model Kit features:
- Movable Entry Plug: The Entry Plug can be pulled out in conjunction with the movable rear block
- Interlocking knee joints: The front of the thigh and kneecap are interlocked
- Interlocking neck joints: The throat joint is interlocked enabling the model to look up
- The anchor being shot out is recreated: this state can be recreated by assembling the model with the included metal wires
- Expansion of the shoulder knife storage: can be recreated with additional included parts
- Option to recreate the standard Evangelion Unit-02 or Evangelion Production Model-02'β
- This model kit is compatible with the various types of M.S.G Flying Bases (sold separately) for users to enjoy posing this model in various action poses. (Can be connected to both the 3mm connecting joints on the rear and the connecting joints on the Umbilical Cable)
- Snap and fit (does not require glue)
- Entry Plug
- Umbilical Cable
- Two (2) Progressive Knife
- Pallet Rifle
- Shoulder Knife Storage Expansion Replacement Parts
- Three (3) Metal Wires to recreate Anchor Shot
- Replacement parts for the rear with 3mm connecting joints
- Specially-Made Decal
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 7.48" (19 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
Width: 7.50" (19 cm)
Depth: 12.25" (31.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 1.50 lbs (0.7 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.