You may also like
About This Collectible Figure
"Captain of the Shinsengumi's first division, Okita Souji. Here I come!"
From the popular smartphone game, Fate/Grand Order comes a Figma of the saber-class servant Okita Souji! Using the smooth yet posable joints of Figma, you can create a variety of poses. A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
What's in the Box?
The Saber/Okita Souji Figma Figure features:
- Two (2) face plates including a smiling face and a shouting face for combat scenes
- Both sheathed and unsheathed versions of her sword Kashuu Kiyomitsu
- Gold Chibi Nobu and Silver Chibi Nobu
- An articulated Figma stand is included to display the Figma in a variety of poses
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 5.31" (13.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Width: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Depth: 9.00" (22.9 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(C)TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT