About This Statue
The popular character from the 3DCG film "GANTZ:O" by Hiroya Oku is beautifully finished as a high-end collectible statue.
The most powerful warrior from the Osaka team, Hachiro Oka, armored in his Hard Suit, famous for scoring 100 points 7 times, is now recreated with overwhelming volume and presence. The details and textures of the suit all sculpted digitally, are faithfully recreated capturing the finest details like damage inflicted during his battles. The production of this complex design utilizes a complex blend of high-end materials including Polyurethane Resin, Polystone, ABS, PVC and Soft Vinyl to recreate every detail.
The dreadlock style cords attached to his head have bendable metal wire embedded inside allowing for unique pose-ability. The detachable mask reveals Oka’s face nestled inside the helmet just like the iconic film scene, which is sure to satisfy the ultimate GANTZ maniac. The base is inspired by the Ebisubashi bridge in Osaka, which was home to the bloody battlefield of GANTZ:O and includes the amputated tail of the formidable enemy Nurarihyon.
What's in the Box?
The Hard Suit (Hachiro Oka) 1:6 Scale Statue features:
- Hard Suit is approximately 42 cm tall (57cm including elbow swords)
- Poseable cords on head
- Detachable mask revealing Oka's face
- One (1) Display Base with amputate tail of Nurarihyon
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 16.53" (419.86 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 15.00" (381 mm) | Width: 20.00" (508 mm) | Depth: 21.00" (533.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 28.00 lbs (12.7 kg) [Intl. 38.00 lbs (17.24 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c)HIROYA OKU/SHUEISHA,GANTZ:O Project
Get $54.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $329.67/mo.See payment plans above