Expected to Ship: 2-4 weeks after order is placed
About This Book
"Who you gonna call?"
This replica of the sculpt of the Gozer Temple doors used in the original Ghostbusters film is based on the actual mold created by special effects legend Richard Edlund and his team at Boss Film Studios. Featuring intricate details that will thrill Ghostbusters fans, this evocative sculpt can be wall-mounted or displayed upright.
The sculpt comes with a copy of the deluxe book Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History, which takes an in-depth look at over three decades of Ghostbusters fun, from the original movies to the animated shows, comics, video games, toys, and other collectibles.
Exclusive to this edition are reproductions of three blueprints used on the original Ghostbusters film to construct the miniature version of 55 Central Park West and the streets below it and the Gozer Temple set.
What's in the Box?
The Ghostbusters: Gozer Temple Collector's Edition features:
- Sculpt of Gozer Temple door by Sideshow’s Anthony Mestas
- Three exclusive blueprints used by the Ghostbusters film-makers to build sets and miniatures
- 9.25'' x 11'' book
- 224 pages of interviews, rare photographs, and never-before-seen concept art
- 18 insert items that create the ultimate Ghostbusters experience
- Exclusive interviews with director Ivan Reitman; stars Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Sigourney Weaver; and producers Michael C. Gross and Joe Medjuck
The book features a wealth of inserts and removable items, including:
- Peter Venkman’s business card
- Sedgewick Hotel storyboard booklet
- Rare concept art sketches of ghostbusting gadgets
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man package sticker
- Production notes
- A schematic of the Gozer Temple miniature
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 17.82" (45.3 cm)
Width: 14.15" (35.9 cm)
Depth: 2.2" (5.6 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 11.00" (27.9 cm)
Width: 24.00" (61 cm)
Depth: 27.00" (68.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 28.00 lbs (12.7 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Ghostbusters (TM) & (c) 2016 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.