About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."
Sideshow Collectibles and Star Ace Toys are pleased to announce the Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody Sixth Scale Figure. This movie-accurate collectible figure is crafted based on the image of Brendan Gleeson as Professor Moody in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Featuring a special moveable artificial eye and mechanical prosthetic leg.
Harry Potter fans, don't miss the chance to expand your collection with Professor "Mad Eye" Moody!
What's in the Box?
The Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody Sixth Scale Collectible figure features:
- 1:6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Mad-Eye Moody in the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Moveable artificial eye
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) hand for holding wand or staff
- One (1) brown shirt
- One (1) black leather vest
- One (1) pair of dark blue trousers
- One (1) heavily worn battle coat
- One (1) black shoe
- One (1) Mad-Eye MoodyâÂ€Â™s Wand
- One (1) Mad-Eye MoodyâÂ€Â™s Staff
- One (1) Polyjuice Potion Flask
- One (1) Flash for magical effect
- One (1) Mechanical Prosthetic Leg
- One (1) clear plastic stand with waist clip
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (299.97 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg) [Intl. 14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
- 4 89705 7880060
(TM) & (c) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR. (s15) (c) 2015 X-Plus / Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $10.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why