About This Book
A collector’s edition keepsake that gives a comprehensive look at the beloved wands of the Harry Potter films, featuring an astonishing scale model of the Elder Wand.
Striking and comprehensive, Harry Potter: The Wand Collection, Collector’s Edition is the must-have set that wand-wielding fans of Harry Potter have been waiting for.
About the Author:
Monique Peterson, Author: Monique Peterson is a writer and producer of books, film, broadcast, and online media. Her works include titles on film, art, science, history, sports, and pop culture for The Walt Disney Company, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Random House, and Scholastic. She is currently writing a novel for young adults.
Jody Revenson, Contributor: Jody Revenson has written extensively about the Harry Potter films, with her most recent books being J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World: Movie Magic: Volume One and Harry Potter: The Artifact Vault. In her first foray into the wizarding world, she contributed to the New York Times best sellers Harry Potter: Film Wizardry and Harry Potter: Page to Screen.
What's in the Box?
The Harry Potter: The Wand Collection (Collector's Edition) Boxset features:
- A scale model of the Elder Wand, as seen wielded by Professor Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter films
- Harry Potter: The Wand Collection which features detailed profiles of over fifty characters and their wands
- The Art of Wand Work, an all-new, 48-page book featuring rare and never-before-seen images from the making of the Harry Potter films, including wand blueprints, dramatic storyboards for wand battles, concept art of wand duels, and exploratory designs for wands
- A stunning new illustrated poster detailing wand movements and technique
- A deluxe cloth-bound keepsake box, stamped with gold foil
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 6" (15.2 cm)
Width: 12" (30.5 cm)
Depth: 0.5" (1.3 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
Width: 11.75" (29.8 cm)
Depth: 15.00" (38.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.50 lbs (2.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.