Limit of 1 per person.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on."
Sideshow Collectibles and Star Ace Toys are excited to introduce the Sirius Black Sixth Scale Figure. This highly authentic and film accurate figure depicts actor Gary Oldman as Sirius Black in the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. A pure-blood wizard, the Sirius Black collectible figure features detailed skin texture, interchangeable hands, and many wizarding accessories including Sirius' wand and a flash for magical effect.
What's in the Box?
The Sirius Black Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Fully Realized Authentic Likeness of Sirius Black in the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Accurate Facial Expression and Detailed Skin Texture
- Body tattoo
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- 30 Points of Articulation
- Each Head Sculpt is Specially Hand-Painted
- Four (4) Sets of Interchangeable Hands Including:
- One (1) Pair of Open Hands
- One (1) Hand for Holding Wand
- One (1) Spell-casting Hand
- One (1) Purple Shirt
- One (1) Pair of Dark Blue Trousers
- One (1) Purple Pattern Waistcoat
- One (1) Pinstripe Jacket
- One (1) Black Coat
- One (1) Black Belt With Buckle
- One (1) Waistcoat Chain and Fob
- One (1) Pair of Cufflinks
- One (1) Sirius Black’s Wand
- One (1) Flash for Magical Effect
- One (1) Pair of Black Shoes
- One (1) Figure Stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg) [Intl. 14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
- 4 89705 788009 1
(TN) & (c) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR(s15)(c) 2015 X-Plus / Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $8.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why