About This Life-Size Bust
“I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they’re planning to do. They’re like locusts. They’re moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they’ve consumed every natural resource, they move on... and we’re next." - Thomas Whitmore (1996)
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Alien Life-Size Bust from Independence Day: Resurgence. The Aliens are a nameless race of highly intelligent and technologically advanced extraterrestrial beings. They are a hive mind race with the intention of conquering and harvesting planets at the expense of driving the native population to extinction. The aliens, interestingly, have no name. Even 20 years after the War of 1996, the closest the humans ever come actually naming the aliens is calling the creatures “Them”.
What's in the Box?
The Alien Life-Size Bust features:
- Approximately 32 inches tall
- Limited edition worldwide
- High-quality translucent resin for a lifelike alien skin effect
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 32" (812.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 23.00" (584.2 mm) | Width: 23.00" (584.2 mm) | Depth: 35.00" (889 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 81.00 lbs (36.74 kg) [Intl. 112.00 lbs (50.8 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Independence Day Resurgence(TM) & (c) 2016 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.