Est. Arrival: Apr 2020
About This Book
Universal Studios' JAWS is one of the most compelling and enduring movies ever made. Thrilling generations of audiences worldwide with its tight plot, memorable characters, and ground-breaking special effects - those that brought the great white shark to terrifying life even after many said it couldn't be done.
Buoyed by an energetic young director, Steven Spielberg, and through collaboration with trusted and equally determined production designer Joe Alves, the two proved integral to the making of this classic motion picture.
Joe Alves: Designing JAWS provides the production designer's view into the development of this world-renowned film. Included are Joe's stunning pre-production illustrations; handwritten location and production notes; on-set photographs; blueprints of the shark's design; and first-time publication of his complete catalog of storyboards. Joe Alves: Designing JAWS is a must-have addition to every film reference library.
What's in the Box?
The Joe Alves: Designing Jaws Hardcover Book features:
- 192 pages
- Painstakingly compiled and written by Joe Alves' biographer and JAWS expert, Dennis Prince
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 10.36" (263.14 mm) | Width: 11.33" (287.78 mm) | Depth: 0.9" (22.86 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.00" (101.6 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 14.00" (355.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Copyright © 2019 Joe Alves and Dennis L. Prince. All Rights Reserved.
Get $1.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why