Expected to Ship: Sep 2022 - Nov 2022
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Threezero’s Jujutsu Kaisen figure series is under the FigZero product line, which is well-known for its highly-poseable 1:6 figures, detailed head sculpts, and tailor-made outfits to capture the memorable appearance as seen in the original anime series.
FigZero 1:6 Satoru Gojo is approximately 12.4 inches (31.6cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure with over 32 points of articulation. The head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki, and the materials used for the figure are mainly PVC, ABS.
What's in the Box?
The Satoru Gojo Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki
- Approximately 12.4 inches (31.6cm) tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- One (1) jacket
- One (1) pair of slacks
- One (1) pair of shoes
- Two (2) interchangeable faces:
- One (1) blindfolded face
- One (1) bare face
- Two (2) interchangeable hair parts:
- One (1) set with hair up
- One (1) set with hair down
- One (1) blindfold in a partly-removed shape
- Eight (8) sets of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) left hand for removing the blindfold
- One (1) right opened hand
- One (1) left half-opened hand
- One (1) right-pointing hand
- One (1) right Cursed Technique Reversal: Red hand
- One (1) right Domain Expansion Unlimited Void hand
- One (1) right Hollow Purple hand
- One (1) Cursed Technique Reversal: Red effect piece
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.4" (31.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.14" (8 cm)
Width: 6.69" (17 cm)
Depth: 13.77" (35 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
©Gege Akutami/Shueisha, JUJUTSU KAISEN Project. All Rights Reserved.