Expected to Ship: Oct 2022 - Nov 2022
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Threezero’s Jujutsu Kaisen figure series is under the FigZero product line, which is well-known for its highly-poseable 1:6 figures, detailed head sculpts, and tailor-made outfits to capture the memorable appearance as seen in the original anime series.
FigZero 1:6 Yuji Itadori is approximately 11.3 inches (28.8cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure with over 32 points of articulation. The head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki, and the materials used for the figure are mainly PVC, ABS.
What's in the Box?
The Yuji Itadori Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki
- Approximately 11.3 inches (28.8cm) tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- One (1) hoodie
- One (1) Jujutsu High jacket
- One (1) Jujutsu High slacks
- One (1) pair of socks
- One (1) pair of sneakers
- Two (2) interchangeable faces:
- One (1) neutral face
- One (1) angry face
- Five (5) sets of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of claw hands
- One (1) right hand for holding Slaughter Demon
- One (1) left hand with Sukuna mouth growing on the palm
- One (1) right hand for holding Sukuna's finger
- One (1) Sukuna's Finger, which can be stored inside the seal box, included with the FigZero 1:6 Megumi Fushiguro figure
- One (1) Slaughter Demon and its sheath
- One (1) pair of Divergent Fist effect pieces
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.3" (28.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.14" (8 cm)
Width: 6.69" (17 cm)
Depth: 13.77" (35 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
©Gege Akutami/Shueisha, JUJUTSU KAISEN Project. All Rights Reserved.