About This Silver Collectible
This new coin in The Lord of the Rings Chibi Coin series features the Ring-corrupted Hobbit, Gollum.
Made from 1oz of pure silver, this officially licensed coin has been shaped and colored to show the pale-skinned Gollum wearing his loincloth. Together with his large, beady eyes, small strands of brown hair, and few sharpened teeth, he is instantly recognizable.
The outer box is The Lord of the Rings themed and includes a large window to display the coin easily. This is a precious prize indeed, with only 2,000 being minted!
If you are a fan of this master archer, don’t miss your shot at this chibi coin!
What's in the Box?
The Gollum 1oz Silver Coin features:
- Fifth coin in The Lord of the Rings Chibi Coin series features the Ring-corrupted Hobbit, Gollum
- Colored and shaped in the Chibi art style
- Made from 1oz pure silver
- Specially designed coin case and packaging. Allows for easy display
- Limited to only 2,000 coins worldwide
- Officially licensed
- Aimed at Chibi Coin and The Lord of the Rings collectors
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 1.41" (3.6 cm)
Width: 1.05" (2.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
Width: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Depth: 4.75" (12.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.30 lbs (0.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & ™ New Line Production Inc. (s21)
Get $4.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why