About This Silver Collectible
This new coin in The Lord of the Rings Chibi Coin series features the Sinda Elf, Legolas, a loyal member of the Fellowship of the Ring.
Made from 1oz of pure silver, this officially licensed coin has been shaped and colored to mimic Legolas in the Chibi art style. Featured in his grey and green attire, his distinctive long blonde hair, pointed ears, and bright blue eyes make him instantly recognizable.
The outer box is The Lord of the Rings themed and includes a large window so the coin can be displayed easily. This is a precious prize indeed, with only 2,000 being minted.
If you are a fan of this master archer, don’t miss your shot to add this coin to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The Legolas Chibi 1oz Silver Coin features:
- Fourth coin in The Lord of the Rings Chibi Coin series features Sinda Elf and master archer, Legolas
- Colored and shaped in the Chibi art style
- Made from 1oz pure silver
- Specially designed coin case and packaging. Allows for easy display
- Limited to only 2,000 coins worldwide
- Officially licensed
- Aimed at Chibi Coin and The Lord of the Rings collectors
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 1.41" (3.6 cm)
Width: 1.06" (2.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
Width: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Depth: 4.75" (12.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.33 lbs (0.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & ™ New Line Production Inc. (s21)
Get $4.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why