1 / 19
VF-0S Phoenix (Roy Focker Use)
From the 2002 direct-to-video anime "Macross Zero", Roy Focker's VF-0S Phoenix joins the Hi-Metal R series!
Featuring a full transformation into all three modes: Figher, Gerwalk, and Battroid, it also includes FAST packs and air-to-air missiles. This collectible figure comes decorated with Focker's personal colors and skull marking, as well as multiple accessories.
Don't miss your chance to add the VS-0S Phoenix to your collection today!
VF-0S Phoenix (Roy Focker Use) - Bandai Spirits - Hi-Metal E Series
- Macross Zero
- Figure Collectible Figure
- Anime Animation Action Adventure
The VS-0S Phoenix (Roy Focker Use) Collectible Figure features:
- Main Body
- Pilot figure
- Suspended wings
- Four (4) pairs of optional hands
- Battroid mode small wings
- Battroid mode head cannons
- Pitot tube (Fighter/Battroid versions included)
- Four (4) air-to-air missiles
- Leg boosters (L/R)
- Display joint set
- Air intake shutters (closed) L/R
- Landing gear set
- Product Size
- Height: 5.5" (14 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
Width: 8.00" (20.3 cm)
Depth: 15.00" (38.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 1.00 lbs (0.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.