"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man…"
Friend turned foe, and maybe back to friend again, Bucky Barnes remains under the protection of Wakanda. Returning as one of the most conflicted characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Bucky is ready for another fight.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to present the new Bucky Barnes Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from the marvel-ous Avengers: Infinity War line up.
Masterfully crafted based on the portrayal of Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes in the movie, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head with striking likeness, a finely tailored tactic suit, two highly-detailed prosthetic arms with one arm half turning into dust recreating the mind blowing scene, also with a number of weapons and accessories including a machine gun, a dagger and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the movie logo!
Bucky Barnes - Avengers: Infinity War - Movie Masterpiece Series
- Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Bucky Barnes Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes in Avengers: Infinity War
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) left arms with mechanic details and specially applied metallic painting (normal and turn to dust version)
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands (right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Two (2) pair of gun holding hands
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) navy blue-colored leather-like tactical suit with shoulder armors
- One (1) right forearm armor
- One (1) pair of dark green pants
- One (1) dagger holster on thigh
- One (1) pair of dark green colored spats
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) dagger
- A specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand with movie logo
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (30 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(c) 2018 Marvel(c) 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Loving my Bucky statue! He looks amazing and everything moves very well!
This is the BEST Bucky Sixth Scale, if not one of the best Hot Toys Sixth Scale Figures ever produced. The face sculpt, the hair, and the costume are all works of art. If you love Bucky Barnes, this figure is a must-have, and Sideshow's professional & expedient order processing, shipping, and handling mean it's an easy investment.
I recently received the Hot Toys Avengers Infinity War Bucky Barnes 1/6th scale figure directly from Sideshow and I must admit that I was impressed right away. As good as the previous two releases were (Winter Soldier and Civil War), the Infinity War version is by far the best. The head sculpt presents a spot on likeness of actor Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes. Speaking of head sculpt, I appreciate the fact that Bucky has a slightly stern facial expression. Hot Toys absolutely nailed it this time around. The skin texture and facial hair are perfect. The hair has been nicely sculpted all the way down to each individual strand. The blue eyes have a nice sheen to them, which adds to the realism. The outfit has some solid stitch work and tailoring. The figure comes with a pretty good amount of accessories, which are sculpted and painted really well. In fact, the overall paint application is top notch, as expected from Hot Toys. The disintegrating arm is a nice inclusion. However, it could've used a bit of a translucent effect, as well as a transition from a light paint scheme to a darker one. That's pretty much my only gripe with this piece. The mechanical arm looks great with some impressive details and a clean paint application. I absolutely love the black and gold, which compliment each other very well. However, as solid as it is, I wished that it was made out of die cast metal, which would've increased the price of the figure for sure. The M249 SAW is nicely sculpted and painted as well and I appreciate the fact that it has moving components. Overall, this is one of the best 1/6th scale figures that Hot Toys has released and it's the best version of Bucky Barnes to date.
This was a great addition to my collection!
Insanely well done, this figure is so perfect I am blown away, always been a fan of Bucky Barnes, and this is the one for me, I felt like they did it for my taste because they nailed it, nothing wrong not a complain, Thank you sideshow as always for providing opportunities