About This Art Print
Unite against Ultron and add the Captain America and Black Widow Premium Art Print to your collection today!
- Officially licensed Marvel collectible
- Limited edition of 300
- 24 x 18" fine art giclée
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- 25.5 x 20" Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Gold)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artists:
Born in Russia and now based in Germany, concept artist Alexandr Pascenko is a self-taught illustrator specializing in character and figure creation. With a definite affinity for sci-fi and beautiful girls, Alex has produced stunning artwork for various companies and publishers from all over the globe, now including Sideshow. For more of his work, private sketches, and tutorials, check out his blog and Facebook.
Ian MacDonald, or “Moose” as he’s known in some circles, was born in eastern Canada in 1988. He’s a graduate of animation, and after having previously worked a brief stint on the My Little Pony television series, now uses his knowledge acquired through that medium to apply to concept design, painting and art direction for licensed products at Sideshow. When not drawing undead creatures or superheroes, Ian spends his time nerding out to video games, movies, and explaining to people in depth why he doesn't like cheese.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 18" (457.2 mm) | Width: 24" (609.6 mm) | Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.00" (101.6 mm) | Width: 30.00" (762 mm) | Depth: 37.00" (939.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg) [Intl. 27.00 lbs (12.25 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2018 MARVEL