Est. Arrival: Nov 2019 - Jan 2020
About This Statue
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Captain America has been played by Chris Evans since 2011, making his debut in the film Captain America: The First Avenger. In Avengers: Endgame, our hero returns to try to reverse the decimation caused by Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War.
Sideshow and Iron Studios present the Captain America (Deluxe) Art Scale Statue from the Battle Diorama Series!
This 1:10 Art Scale Deluxe version displays him ready for battle with a variety of options including a hand holding Mjolnir and an extra arm holding a broken shield.
What's in the Box?
The Captain America (Deluxe) Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes arm with shield, arm with Mjolnir, arm with broken shield and pieces of broken shield and an extra arm with no accessories
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.3" (210.82 mm) | Width: 3.9" (99.06 mm) | Depth: 5.9" (149.86 mm) | Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.61 kg) *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 MARVEL
Get $7.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $65.25/mo.See payment plans above