“See, I always wanted to fly…”
Sideshow presents the Captain Marvel Fine Art Print, an empowering Marvel art print by artist Derrick Chew.
You don’t want to get on this Avenger’s bad side! In the midst of an intense battle, Carol Danvers uses twin bursts of fiery photon energy to launch herself into the air. This half-Kree heroine wears a colorful uniform and a scowl as she ascends, fists ready to strike down the unseen foe who threatens the planet Captain Marvel is sworn to protect.
Inspired by the character’s modern appearance in Marvel Comics, this Captain Marvel art is now available to fans in a fine art collectible format. Each Captain Marvel Fine Art Print features an embossed Sideshow Seal of Authenticity as well as an authorized, automated artist signature as part of the limited edition of 200 pieces. The print is available as an unframed giclée or in a custom framed presentation, perfect for pairing alongside the Captain Marvel Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow — sold separately.
Take flight and bring home the Captain Marvel Fine Art Print by Derrick Chew today!
- Captain Marvel
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Action Adventure Fine Art
- Derrick Chew
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 200
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 20”
- 100% cotton rag, acid free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Autopen artist signature. Note: Signatures shown in photos are approximations and may differ from the actual product in shape, size, positioning, and ink color.
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 24" (61 cm)
Width: 18" (45.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Depth: 21.00" (53.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
© 2023 Marvel