Expected to Ship: Jun 2023 - Aug 2023
About This Collectible Figure
Sideshow and Threezero present the DLX War Machine Mark 2 Collectible Figure.
Threezero and Marvel Studios are excited to present the DLX War Machine Mark 2 as the next figure in the Marvel DLX series. It adopts the classic color of black and silver with a multi-layer metallic coating process, accurately replicating the design from the movies.
This fully-articulated collectible figure stands approximately at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of Threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation. Detailed structural engineering and exquisite design enable the figure to depict a variety of action poses while maintaining a realistic appearance.
LED lighting functions are located on the chest and the eyes. Its back-mounted cannon can be rotated for different over-the-shoulder poses. Additional equipment and accessories include six sets of interchangeable hands, two detachable micro-cannons that can be connected onto both forearms, effect parts for shooting and flight poses, and a DLX action stand; allowing for a wide variety of display possibilities!
What's in the Box?
The DLX War Machine Mark 2 Collectible Figure features:
- Approximately 6.9 inches (~17.5cm) tall
- Over 48 points of articulation
- One (1) back-mounted cannon
- Two (2) detachable gauntlet micro-cannons
- Six (6) sets of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of shooting hands
- One (1) pair of flying hands
- One (1) pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect) and (1) right saluting hand
- Two (2) pairs of effect parts:
- One (1) pair of shooting effects
- One (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
- One (1) DLX action stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 6.9" (17.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 2.36" (6 cm)
Width: 5.51" (14 cm)
Depth: 9.44" (24 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 1.10 lbs (0.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.