Limited Time Offer
$10.00 off with code STRANGE
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This 1:10 Scale Statue
Doctor Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme of the Marvel Universe, created by Stan Lee along with Steve Ditko in 1963.
Stephen Strange was a brilliant neurosurgeon, but his arrogant, selfish and greedy persona made him unpopular. When he suffered a car accident that damaged the nerves of his hands preventing him from work as a medical surgeon, he exhausted his fortune in trying to heal himself. With his last resources, he went to the East in search of an old wizard called "The Ancient One" and ended up becoming his apprentice in the mystical arts. Strange became the Sorcerer Supreme on Earth, establishing his base in the Sanctum Sanctorum in Greenwich Village, New York where he fights supernatural forces next to his friend Wong.
After being turned to dust by Thanos in Avengers:Infinity War, Doctor Strange was snapped back by the Hulk and brought everyone back to battle with his power. Representing that very moment, Sideshow and Iron Studios present the Doctor Strange Art Scale Statue complete with a fully detailed base and exchangeable hands!
What's in the Box?
The Doctor Strange Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Two sets of exchangeable hands
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.6" (218.44 mm) | Width: 6.2" (157.48 mm) | Depth: 11" (279.4 mm) | Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Width: 11.50" (292.1 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- 3.50 lbs (1.59 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 MARVEL
Get $8.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $76.50/mo.See payment plans above