About This Statue
Falcon appeared in the Cinematic Marvel Universe for the first time in Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014).
Played by Anthony Mackie, he is Sam Wilson, a former Air Force officer who helps Captain America using the wings of experimental flight equipment. In Captain America: Civil War (2016) he won an accompanying drone called Red Wing, a homage to the hero's mascot-like bird in the comics. In Avengers: Endgame, the winged hero returns alongside the once snapped heroes to defend the Earth from Thanos.
Sideshow and Iron Studios present new version of the Falcon 1:10 BDS Art Scale Statue to join the final battle diorama based on the movie.
Avengers: Endgame fans, don't miss your chance to add Falcon to your collection.
What's in the Box?
The Falcon Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 15.7" (398.78 mm) | Width: 10.6" (269.24 mm) | Depth: 9.8" (248.92 mm) | Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg) [Intl. 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 MARVEL
Get $6.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $58.50/mo.See payment plans above