About This Statue
Following the worldwide success of the Avengers: Endgame movie, Sideshow and Iron Studios are present the latest hero from the Battle Diorama Series Art Scale 1:10 line - Hawkeye!
Hawkeye is Clint Barton, who started his comic book career as an Iron Man antagonist, manipulated by the still villainous Black Widow, both of whom had a quick emotional relationship. Later, as well as the Widow, he regenerated and entered the Avengers.
Created in comics by Stan Lee and Don Heck in 1964, in the "Marvel Movie Universe" he made his first appearance in Thor (2011) played by Jeremy Renner, where he is a special agent of SHIELD, then in The Avengers (2012) he unites his talents as a combatant and supreme master of the bow and arrow in the formation of the group.
Avengers: Endgame fans, don't miss your chance to add Hawkeye to your collection.
What's in the Box?
The Hawkeye Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 9.8" (248.92 mm) | Width: 6.8" (172.72 mm) | Depth: 5.5" (139.7 mm) | Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg) [Intl. 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 MARVEL
Get $5.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why