In response to the increasing number of high-tech armors, Tony Stark has specially built a groundbreaking secret base with compartments in his mansion for suit storage. Based on the classic movie scenes from Iron Man 3, Hot Toys is very excited today to introduce a new wave of Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible Diorama Set features Iron Man Mark XLV, Iron Man Mark XLII, Silver Centurion, Striker, Iron Patriot, and War Machine!
The skillfully crafted LED light-up Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible Diorama Set can be combined and rearranged in different ways for endless display possibilities. Each Hall of Armor collectible measures approximate 12cm tall, whereas miniature figure is approximately 8.5cm tall.
The Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible Diorama Set available only in selected markets exclusively includes the loyal mechanical assistant a Dum-E robotic arm as diorama accessory to enhance the entire setting.
Join Tony Stark in his workshop with the extraordinary armors display now!
Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature (Series 2) - Iron Man 3 - MMS Compact Series
- Iron Man
- Hot Toys
- Superhero Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature (Series 2) Collectible Diorama Set features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hall of Armor in miniature form based on Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3
- Each Hall of Armors measure approximately 12 cm in height
- Iron Man miniature figures measure approximately 8.5 cm in height
- Specially applied silver-colored metallic painting
- Hall of Armor features LED light-up function (USB operated)
- One (1) miniature Dum-E robotic arm (approximately 7cm tall)
- Product Size
- Height: 4.72" (12 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Width: 18.50" (47 cm)
Depth: 25.50" (64.8 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.60 lbs (2.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© 2019 Marvel. © 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.