Iron Man Mark I (Special Edition)
Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
Diecast Iron Man Mark I Helmet
“My turn.” – Tony Stark
The origin of all preceding Iron Man, Mark I was manually crafted by Tony Stark from limited resources found in the cave, including pieces of scrap metal and machine parts, as part of the plan to escape from the terrorists. Taking fans back to the beginning where it all started, Sideshow and Hot Toys are extremely thrilled to present a diecast version of your favorite superhero in his very first generation of Iron Man armor!
The stunningly detailed sixth scale Iron Man Mark I collectible figure is crafted based on the first suit. The figure features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, highly-accurate Mark I armor parts made in diecast material with real wires and cables attached showcasing the armor’s complexity, and multiple layers of steel-like painting in metallic silver and bronze to show texture and weathering effects. There are LED light-up functions on the Arc Reactor and forearm. A highly-accurate engine motor is on the back with a rotary design simulating a running engine. Iron Man's iconic Flamethrower weapon and effect accessories help recreate scenes from the movie; and a themed diorama base enhancing the collection experience.
Furthermore, a SPECIAL EDITION of this Iron Man figure offers an additional raw metal diecast Mark I helmet as the bonus accessory only available in selected markets!
Iron Man fanatics surely can’t pass up on the opportunity to have this signature figure among your Marvel display!
Iron Man Mark I (Special Edition) - Movie Masterpiece Series Diecast - Iron Man
- Iron Man
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Comic Book Action Adventure
The Iron Man Mark I (Special Edition) Diecast Sixth Scale Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark I in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 36 points of articulations inside Iron Man Mark I armor (Iron Man Mark I armor and figure body are inseparable)
- Skillfully crafted diecast armor parts including helmet, chest, shoulders, thighs, right calf, and foot
- Special features on armor:
- Multiple layers of metallic bronze and silver-colored steel-like painting on the armors with real wires and cables and weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and left forearm (USB power operated)
- Highly-detailed engine motor on figure’s back, equipped with rotary design (USB power operated) simulates a running engine
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) dark brown-colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of grey-colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
- One (1) flamethrower (implanted on right arm, non-detachable)
- One (1) working forearm missile launcher (implanted on left arm, non-detachable)
- Two (2) flamethrower effect accessories
- One (1) themed diorama figure stand featuring scraps of weapons and stones
- One (1) elevated figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) diecast Iron Man Mark I helmet (not wearable on figure)
*Light-up function and rotary function design operated using USB power
**USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (30 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 17.00" (43.2 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.40 lbs (2.4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© 2021 Marvel. © 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
If you are on the fence about this piece, get off of it and get it now! Especially with the exclusive version to snag that epic die cast bonus helmet! This piece far exceeded my expectations! A must for any Iron man collectors!
I didn’t have the funds when this one was first came out over 10 years ago then seeing a few on eBay over the years asking $800 and up. so I jumped on it when they offered it again.
Very happy with it and it’s exactly as expected. Now if they re-issue Davey Jones my wife will not be happy with me.