Iron Man Mark II
“Okay, let's see what this thing can do.”
Fans beloved Iron Man Mark II has been a mind-blowing armor as it’s the blueprint for later Iron Man designs. As the successor of Mark I, Mark II went through massive upgrades, most noticeably its appearance. It’s the only Iron Man armor with pure-silver plates and also the first suit with a streamline and sleek design. Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to unveil the sixth scale Mark II collectible figure as the latest addition to the MMS Diecast Series!
Made with diecast materials, the sixth scale Mark II is beautifully designed in reference to its appearance in Iron Man featuring a helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, a distinctive streamlined design with pure silver-colored armor, interchangeable armor parts, and an LED light-up figure stand.
This absolutely stunning Mark II collectible figure is a must-have for any Iron Man collector to place alongside with your Iron Man collection!
Iron Man Mark II - DIECAST Movie Masterpiece Series
- Iron Man
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Mark II Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark II in Iron Man
- Interchangeable head sculpt of Tony Stark with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. in the movie
- Contains diecast material
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Metallic silver colored painting on armor
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- All new waist armor design with improved articulation
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Removable chest and leg armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted guns
- One (1) pair of interchangeable countermeasure dispensers
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of open hands with real-like fire accessories attached
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- LED light-up figure stand with Mark II nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)
- View in AR
- View in your room
- Product Size
- Height: 12.20" (31 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 7.00" (17.8 cm)
Width: 11.00" (27.9 cm)
Depth: 17.00" (43.2 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 6.00 lbs (2.7 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(c) 2017 MARVEL. (c) 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.
Every time I pose him in my case I find a new flap or drag fin or something new on his body, I didn't realize was there before. Just absolutely delighted to own this piece. The solid steel design is just dope as all heck. So damn cool at night lit up under the LED. The material used is just so perfect for this figure. Absolutely recommend this piece to any Iron Man fan!!!
This is a great figure. My Waitlist on this became open and I had to get this, a beautiful piece and great addition to my growing Iron Man collection.
I messed up and didn't preorder this figure in time and now I'm on the waitlist for it. I hope my waitlist comes through for me, because these diecast IM figures become very expensive on the aftermarket. A great looking figure too, love the silver color on this too.
Out of all the Hot Toys Iron-Man Diecast this one looks so much like metal without even touching it!! Hope they re-release all of the mark suites that aren't Diecast made to Diecast LOVE ANYWAY!!
I'm delighted by the general quality of this statue. A good size with a surprising amount of weight behind it. The placing of the batteries can be fiddly but luckily the right tools have been added to the set which helps a lot. There is a lot of detail in the figure with plenty of movable parts to the armour meaning you can pose it to pretty much anything you want.
The only issue I had was that the incorrect size batteries were provided for one of the arms however the rest were perfect.
I would thoroughly recommend.