About This Sixth Scale Figure
In the film Iron Man , Tony Stark is seen repairing the Mark III hanging from his ceiling with numerous cables and wires connected to the armor. To let fans reenact this special scene in Tony's workshop, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to present the Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Sixth Scale Figure as an addition to the Diorama Series! This is an excellent addition to your Iron Man collection and completes the workshop diorama!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark III in Iron Man
- Approximately 39 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes, circular RT on chest, and left forearm (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Metallic gold, red & silver colored painting on armor
- Removable chest plate
- Removable inner torso armor
- Removable outer torso armor
- Wires, cables, and chains connected to armor and figure stage
- LED light-up function on ceiling (yellow light, battery operated)
- LED light-up function on figure stage (white light, battery operated)
- Square-shaped figure stage featuring the movie logo
**Battery not included, AAA batteries (3 pieces) are required.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 15.35" (389.89 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2014 Marvel.(c) 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.