You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Following the events of Captain America: Civil War, Tony Stark took up the role as Peter Parker’s mentor, guiding him to strike a balance between his dual identity of being a high school student and a superhero. With Spider-Man: Homecoming, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are very excited to present to you the latest Iron Man Mark XLVII as an addition to the Hot Toys MMS Diecast Series.
Made with fine diecast materials, the elaborate Iron Man XLVII figure stands approximately 32 cm and with 28 LED light-up points throughout the body. The streamlined armor is expertly painted with metallic red and gold colors and a distinctive two-toned silver color in the mid-section. An array of components are added to the figure including a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt featuring the likeness of Robert Downey Jr., an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, interchangeable armor parts and a specially designed figure stand. Furthermore, a mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors and thrust fire effect parts are specially included for this new Iron Man armor!
This Iron Man Mark XLVII collectible figure is something you do not want to miss. It will definitely be an excellent addition to your Iron Man collection.
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLVII (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- A newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Contains diecast material
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold, silver, and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamlined Mark XLVII armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armors (regular, missile firing)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armors (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of grey-colored lens glasses
- One (1) mini-repulsor deployer with dynamic stand
- Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.59" (319.79 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 17.00" (431.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) MARVEL (c) 2017 CPII. All Rights Reserved. (c) 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.