About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Everybody needs a hobby."
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man Mark XX Python Sixth Scale figure, the long distance suit from the Iron Legion. This movie-accurate collectible features the suit as seen in the "House Party Protocol" in Iron Man 3, which proved to be a valuable asset when combating the dangerous Extremis soldiers.
The 2014 Toy Fair Exclusive suit features specially painted black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable parts, and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing.
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XX (Python) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Python (Mark XX), the Long Distance Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor
Special Features on Armor:
- One (1) pair of interchangeable missiles-launching shoulder blade armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable light shoulder blade armor
- One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Fully deployed air flaps at the back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
*Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2014 Marvel.(c) 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.