About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are very excited to present one of the brand new armors from Tony Stark's "House Party Protocol" - Iron Man - Mark XXI Midas Sixth Scale Figure. Midas features a multitude of layers and shades of metallic gold color patined by Hot Toys' Chief Painter and Production Director JC. Hong and Painting Specialist Woong Young Lee. The Iron Man Mark XXI Midas Sixth Scale Figure wil be the perfect addition to your legion of Iron Man collectibles!
Due to the limited availabiltiy of the Iron Man - Mark XXI Midas Sixth Scale Figure there will only have a 48 hour decline window offered.
What's in the Box?
- Authentic likeness of Midas (Mark XXI), the high-altitude suit, in the Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Multitude of layers and shades of metallic gold-colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes andcircle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) removable chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal & missile styles)
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & (c) 2013 Marvel & Subs.