Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas)
Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
‘Midas’ Iron Man Mark XXI, debuted in Iron Man 3, was a fully loaded high-altitude suit created by Tony Stark, activated during the battle against Aldrich Killian when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S to initiate the “House Party Protocol”.
Paying great homage to one of Iron Man’s very first costumes, Hot Toys is delighted to unveil today the Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Iron Man 3 as a Hot Toys Exclusive item. Painted in different shades of metallic gold and silver, the overall appearance of the highly-detailed Iron Man collectible figure has elevated with additional chrome painting to bring out the finer armor details.
This Marvel figure is diecast and crafted based on the image of Midas in Iron Man 3. Hot Toyshas faithfully reproduced the distinctive design of the suit features a LED-light up helmeted head; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest; signature armor beautifully painted in mixed shades of gold, silver and bronze color; a variety of interchangeable armors parts, hands of Iron Man’s iconic poses; and a dynamic figure stand with movie logo.
This lustrous Iron Man will surely stand out in your Marvel collectibles display!
Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) - Hot Toys Exclusive - Movie Masterpiece Series Diecast
- Iron Man
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Comic Book
The Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) in Iron Man 3
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Multitude layers and shades of metallic gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Part of the armors are specially applied with shiny gold, silver, bronze chrome painting
- LED- lighted circular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal and missile firing)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armors (normal and missile firing)
- One (1) pair detachable forearm rockets
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable thigh armor (normal and missile firing)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on legs
- Specially designed dynamic figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 12.79" (32.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 6.50" (16.5 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 17.00" (43.2 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.12 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© 2020 Marvel. © 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Got here fast it’s so amazing it’s a very different figure then then the other Ironmans
Awesome figure! Shipped and arrived very quickly.
A truly amazing piece, a masterpiece of engineering, craftsmanship and sculpting, a must have if you’re Marvel/Iron Man collector and you love gold. It feels durable and it’s heavy. I can stand watching it for hours while it’s posed with the lights on. Probably my favorite figure in my collection!
The unwrapping was impressive, crafted box & Stark-like interior protective foam tight packaging. The weight feels like a gold bar when you pick it up and looks & feels even far more expensive. Genuinely-detailed engineering & craftsmanship. After a precision engineering operation to locate and install all the batteries, I thought I was Tony when all the lights go on and I now believe I own the very first flying prototype. Incredible & should be a limited edition. Wow.
Spinning now atop my virtual pinball Table. Must have.