About This 1:10 Scale Statue
Virginia "Pepper" Potts was created in the comic books by Stan Lee and Don Heck, as an employee of the Stark companies, subsequently becoming Tony's love interest and the company's administrator.
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, she is played by Gwyneth Paltrow since the first Iron Man film in 2008. Now, wearing an armor made for rescue operations like in the comics, she joined the heroes of the Earth to battle Thanos in the Avengers: Endgame.
Pepper Potts is part of Iron Studios 1:10 diorama and is their first version of this character. Featuring the full Rescue armor, two interchangeable heads, and a highly detailed base. Don't miss your chance to add Pepper Potts to your Avengers: Endgame collection!
What's in the Box?
The Pepper Potts in Rescue Suit Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand-painted with automotive paint
- Includes two head-options
- This statue is part of the battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 9.8" (248.92 mm) | Width: 4.7" (119.38 mm) | Depth: 4.3" (109.22 mm) | Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $5.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $51.75/mo.See payment plans above