About This Collectible Figure
From "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" comes a DX Nendoroid of Peter Parker!
This fully articulated Nendoroid action figure features an even more robust and detailed design than conventional Nendoroids in order to faithfully recreate his character design from the film.
Two kinds of spider web optional parts are included: a standard part and a swinging web part to display him swinging throughout the city.
The DX version also includes an alternate body part that features his rough casual clothing above his Spider-Man costume. He comes with both a standard faceplate and a faceplate with a tired expression.
Enjoy mix-matching parts and faceplates to create all kinds of scenes! Be sure to add him to your collection, along with the other Marvel character Nendoroids!
What's in the Box?
The Peter Parker: Spider-Verse Version DX Nendoroid Collectible Figure features:
- Back and Front Hair Parts (Unmasked)
- Back and Front Head Parts (Masked)
- Two (2) Face Plates
- One (1) Body
- One (1) Casual Outfit Body
- One (1) Right Arm Part (Articulated)
- Four (4) Right Hand Parts
- One (1) Left Arm Part (Articulated)
- Four (4) Left-Hand Parts
- One (1) Right Leg Part (Articulated)
- One (1) Left Leg Part (Articulated)
- Two (2) Spider Webs
- One (1) Swinging Spider Web
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 3.8" (9.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
Width: 7.00" (17.8 cm)
Depth: 8.00" (20.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 1.00 lbs (0.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
商品・パッケージ：(C)MARVEL (C)2020 SPA & CPII 広告宣伝物：(C) 2020 MARVEL (C)2020 SPA & CPII