Limit of 2 per person.
Est. Arrival: Jun 2019
About This Statue
Created in comic books by Brian Michael Bendis and Joe Quesada, several characters have used Ronin's identity, which in Japanese means solitary warrior.
Clint Barton, Hawkeye, was the second character to become Ronin after the Civil War in the comic books.
In the movies. after the tragedy provoked by Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War, Clint Barton assumes the identity of Ronin in Avengers: Endgame, again interpreted by Jeremy Renner.
This statue comes with his full costume and sword as seen in an amazing fighting scene!
What's in the Box?
The Ronin Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 9.6" (243.84 mm) | Width: 4.7" (119.38 mm) | Depth: 5.3" (134.62 mm) | Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg) [Intl. 11.00 lbs (4.99 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 Marvel
Get $4.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why