Limit of 1 per person.
About This Statue
With his natural scientific genius, he developed a device that allowed him to launch artificial webs, created a blue and red costume and adopted the code name of Spider-Man. Parker ignored the chance to stop a fleeing thief, and in a tragic irony, the same criminal killed his Uncle Ben.
He hunted and arrested the killer, and when he recognized him, he felt responsible. Since then, he has adopted an ethical code of a phrase from his uncle: "With great powers come great responsibilities," and went on to fight crime. Created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko in 1962, and owner of an extensive gallery of supervillains, and one of the biggest stars in the Marvel universe.
What's in the Box?
The Spider-Man Art Scale Statue features:
- Based on the concept art of Raphael Albuquerque from Chiaroscuro Studios
- Limited edition
- Made in Polystone
- Includes base display
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 20.07" (509.78 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 10.00" (254 mm) | Width: 15.00" (381 mm) | Depth: 17.00" (431.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg) [Intl. 19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2018 MARVEL
Get $6.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why