Limit of 2 per person.
Est. Arrival: Nov 2019 - Jan 2020
About This Statue
Created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee in 1962, Thor is the prince of Asgard and Son of Odin. Arrogant and impulsive, Odin sent Thor to Earth to teach him the virtue of humility. Thor owns the magic hammer Mjölnir and is a founding member of the Avengers as one of Marvel's most powerful heroes.
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the God of Thunder is played by Chris Hemsworth. After losing Mjölnir in Ragnarok and creating his new weapon Stormbreaker to confront Thanos in Infinity War, Thor could not stop the Mad Titan. In Avengers: Endgame, the hero returns alongside the original Avengers to try to reverse the decimation Thanos has caused.
This 1:10 Battle Diorama Series Art Scale version of Thor displays him with his new look wielding both of his weapons on a fully detailed base with first time thunder effect.
What's in the Box?
The Thor Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes two left hand options: with and without Mjolnir
- This statue is part of the battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 10.6" (269.24 mm) | Width: 5.9" (149.86 mm) | Depth: 8.7" (220.98 mm) | Weight: 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg) *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 MARVEL
Get $5.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $51.75/mo.See payment plans above