“I be the thief, chere… and there you go off stealin’ my heart.”
Sideshow presents the Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Gallery Wrapped Canvas by artist J. Scott Campbell with colors by Sabine Rich. This canvas art print brings Anna Marie and Remy LeBeau into your collection in a high-end, easy to display format.
Fan-favorite comics artist J. Scott Campbell takes on the most popular mutant couple in Marvel Comics with this vibrant illustration of the southern belle and the ragin’ Cajun leaping into action. As Rogue takes the lead in her black and green costume, Gambit charges up a winning hand of cards, bringing his signature kinetic energy to this dynamic composition. Side by side, these powerful X-Men make the perfect teammates, blending sugah with spice as they make the world safe for mutants everywhere.
Originally created as a variant cover for Uncanny X-Men #1 (2018), written by Ed Brisson, Matthew Rosenberg, and Kelly Thompson for Marvel Comics, this comic book artwork is now available as a fine art collectible for X-Men fans in a luxury format. Each Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Gallery Wrapped Canvas is hand-signed by J. Scott Campbell as a part of the limited edition of only 75 pieces. Each canvas also comes professionally finished with archival protective varnish and is mounted in a black wood floating frame with wire hanger, ready for display.
Jump into the battle with the Uncanny X-Men: Rogue & Gambit Gallery Wrapped Canvas by J. Scott Campbell today!
Framed Canvas Print details:
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 75
- 18 x 25” Canvas Fine Art print, approx 20 x 27” with frame
- Breathing Color Lyve Canvas, 19mil 450GSM, Acid Free, No Optical Brighteners (OBA), Certified Archival
- Epson archival UltraChrome HDR Pigment inks
- Finished with certified archival protective varnish
- Hand-signed by the artist, J Scott Campbell
- 1.25” Wood Floating Frame (Black)
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required