"Well, I was born yesterday."
One of the biggest highlights of the record-breaking film Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, is the introduction of the new characters! Originally planned to be the perfect "evolution" for Ultron, the Avengers were able to retreive the android, Vision, and make him a valuable ally for Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop Ultron from eradicating mankind!
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to present the humanoid hero that many fans have been waiting for - the Vision Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate Vision Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It features a newly developed head sculpt with detailed texture and Mind Stone, specially tailored costume and cape, Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, and a specially designed figure stand.
Your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection wouldn't be complete without the addition of this powerful android!
Vision - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Movie Masterpiece Series
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Vision Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features, detailed skin texture, and the Mind Stone
- Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect Vision’s distinctive appearance
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding Mjölnir
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) teal colored full body suit with texture and red-violet colored highlights
- One (1) yellow colored cape with patterns and red-violet highlights
- One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored boots
- One (1) Mjölnir
- Specially-designed figure stand with Vision nameplate and the movie logo
- Product Size
- Height: 12.40" (31.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(c) 2015 Marvel. (c) 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.
I've got dozens of statues, Bowen, Kotobukiya, ARTfX, and even custom pieces. Some of the artwork is mind blowing. Bowen Designs is no more, and never had a license for DC anyway. Very few manufactures can put out a true Museum Quality Fine Art piece. At Sideshow, EVERY piece is fine art!
I really like the facial detail, i do find it hard to pose him with the hammer as it so heavy the arm wont stay in place
Originally bought this because it was a really good deal (coupon, free shipping, blah blah), but now it is honestly one of my favorites!
I love the detail on this figure and love that they captured the stone on his forehead. But this figure is way too simple and his stand pole should have been longer.
It's very simple my kids love it this figure will be big in the upcoming films get him