Wave of Carnage
“True evil is Cletus Kasady. True evil is Carnage.”
Sideshow Art Prints presents the Wave of Carnage Fine Art Print, a monstrous Marvel Comics art print by artist Mike Del Mundo.
The sea runs red with symbiote rage — beware the wave of Carnage! Bonded to the ruthless killer Cletus Kasady, the alien entity is angry, murderous, and on the loose in the Marvel Universe. This creative composition transforms Carnage into an unstoppable surge of tongue, teeth, and destruction. A massive ship is caught helplessly in the swell, about to be turned into scraps in the symbiote’s wake.
Originally created as a cover for Carnage #9 (2016), written by Gerry Conway for Marvel Comics, this comic book artwork is available to fans as an unframed giclée or in a custom framed presentation. Each Wave of Carnage Fine Art Print features an embossed Sideshow Seal of Authenticity and is numbered as a part of the limited edition of 175 pieces. This terrifying portrait makes a villainous addition to any Spider-Man art collector’s wall.
Seeing red? Bring home the crimson chaos and add the Wave of Carnage Fine Art Print by Mike Del Mundo to your collection today.
Wave of Carnage
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Action Adventure Fine Art
- Mike Del Mundo
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 175
- 16 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 15 x 23”
- 100% cotton rag, acid free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 24" (61 cm)
Width: 16" (40.6 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Depth: 21.00" (53.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
© 2023 Marvel
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.