He is the armor-clad, energy, whip-wielding specialist, Whiplash — the villain battled in Iron Man 2. Recreating an Arc Reactor based on his father's design and building armor similar to the Iron Man's, Whiplash terrified Tony Stark at the Monaco racing track.
In response to the continued popularity of Hot Toys’ earliest MCU creations, we are pleased to officially present the sixth scale Whiplash collectible figure with a road and pavement diorama figure stand as an exclusive item available only in selected markets.
The movie-accurate Marvel figure is skillfully crafted based on Mickey Rourke's portrayal of Whiplash/Ivan Vanko, Iron Man's enemy in the movie, features a newly painted head sculpt with detailed hair sculpture, remarkable patterned tattoos on upper body, LED light-up Arc Reactor on chest and back, a finely tailored costume with burnt marks, Whiplash’s deadly electrified whips and electric effects, as well as a specially designed diorama figure stand.
Enhance your Marvel collectibles display today!
Whiplash - Iron Man 2 - Movie Masterpiece Series
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Action Adventure
The Whiplash Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash in Iron Man 2
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed beard, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Stereoscopic hair sculpture with grey highlights on dark brown colored hair
- Highly-detailed patterned tattoos on neck, upper body, arms, back of hands and fingers
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of whip holding hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) brown-colored jumpsuit with burnt effect and holes
- One (1) hydraulic exoskeleton with brown-colored leather-like harness
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like utility belt
- One (1) pair of brown-colored buckled boots
- One (1) pair of metal-like whips (with bendable wire)
- One (1) pair of gradient yellow-colored electric effects (attachable to whips)
- Specially designed paved road diorama figure base with character nameplate
**Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (30 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.50" (14 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 15.00" (38.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.65 lbs (1.7 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© 2020 Marvel. © 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Amazing likeness from the movie. So much detail from head to toe. Looks amazing in my display. Can’t wait to put Mark V and the suit up version in a display with this guy.
This figure happens to be from my favorite Iron Man movie and from my favorite scene from Iron Man 2, the surprised Monaco race attack by Whiplash. Cinematically this scene was amazing to the effects of the race cars crashing and blowing up to unbelievable Mark V briefcase suit up. As far as the figure he’s a spot on mini Mickey Rourke playing as Whiplash down to the smallest tattoo. This figure just has this intimidating look and I’m astonished by every small mechanical detail that HT put into his exo suit. This was a no brainer for me since I had missed the first version. Also comes with some small improvements such as the whips, which have now been designed so you can bend and shape them with ease. Great figure all around and if your gonna get Mark V you need to have this guy beside him. I'm personally designing a Monaco detolf race diorama around them and I will incorporate the new suit up version as well. I hear some folks were disappointed with the timing of the mark v suit up announcement choice, but I say thank you and please give us more throwbacks to great older films like these! Not to mention it gives collectors who are just starting in, an opportunity to get an older figure that was released. Keep making em, I’ll keep buying em!
At first glance I'm digging this figure have to be careful with the exo skeleton but other than that I really like this figure