Keeki Adaeze™ (Night Falls)
Meet cousins Keeki Adaeze (AKA "the social girl") and Zuri Okoty (AKA "the boss"), as well as their childhood friend, Amirah Majeed (AKA "the planner"), as they embark together on a new venture: the opening of a hotly anticipated nightclub catering to A-listers, influencers and those in “the scene”.
Beautiful, creative and multi-talented children of West-African descent, well-known in their entourage for their unending energy and enthusiasm, our new friends have successfully created a space where celebrities and party-goers alike can gather and just have fun in a no-nonsense, party atmosphere. Come for the party, stay to be seen, you just never know who might show up next at Meteor!
Youngest of our new fearless trio, Keeki is a bubbly social butterfly with an ever-positive outlook on life... In other words, she's the light of the party!
Always acting like she is more famous than the celebrities who love to "be seen" at Meteor, Keeki is a social media natural, a specialist at navigating the apps and planning exciting parties and events!
Aside from outshining everyone on the dance floor at night, in the daytime, she and her friend Amirah are the two artists who oversee all aspects of party planning, decor design, and styling at the club. Patrons can easily recognize (and always appreciate) their fashionable signature on all those tiny details that make every evening spent at Meteor the one not to be missed!
With a story that everyone will want to be part of, the launch of Meteor marks the introduction of three newly developed, finely detailed character head sculpts that are sure to delight you! Featuring a newly re-imagined and highly compatible doll body, the Meteor ladies feature a newly assembled doll body composed of the following components: East 59 upper torso, slightly re-engineered Color Infusion lower torso, Fashion Royalty/NU. Face arms and hands, and newly developed legs compatible with Fashion Royalty and NU. Face shoes.
With this fantastic body combo, these beautiful fashionistas will be able to easily borrow looks and shoes from other dolls in your collection! You don't need to wait for more outfits to be released, you'll be able to dress, re-dress, pose and play as soon as you receive them. The possibilities are infinite; the only limit is your imagination!
Keeki Adaeze™ (Night Falls) - Dressed Doll
- Meteor™: The Launch
- Keeki Adaeze
- Integrity Toys
- Collectible Doll
- Video Game
- Vaughn Sawyers (Design)
The Keeki Adaeze™ (Night Falls) Dressed Doll specially features:
- Head Sculpt: Keeki Adaeze
- Body Type: Meteor 1.0
- Foot Sculpt: High Heel
- Hair Color: Midnight Brown
- Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
- 12.5" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes
- Ultra-feminine, brilliantly pleated and draped burnt-orange satin blouse featuring a sophisticated asymmetric neckline
- Fashionable high-waist cuffed shorts
- High-gloss taupe belt featuring an intricately designed oversized "gold" buckle
- Deep-burgundy handbag with delicate shimmering texture
- Faux-suede over-the-knee / slouch high-heeled boots that can be worn in multiple ways
- Baroque-inspired earrings with cloisonné detailing
- Matching baroque-inspired cloisonné cuff bracelet with jeweled detailing
- Oversized yellow "diamond" ring
- Pair of long manicured hands
- Alternate pair of grip hands
- Acrylic doll stand and pole
- Certificate of authenticity
- Signature designer packaging
- Final fabrics, colors, and textures may vary slightly
- For adult collectors ages 15 and up only
- Product Size
- Height: 12.5" (31.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Width: 6.50" (16.5 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
All characters are copyrights of Integrity Toys, Inc.