About This Statue
When the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers burst onto television screens in 1993, they were five brightly colored heroes led by the valiant Red Ranger, but it wasn't long before a sixth ranger was introduced. Initially a villain, the Green Ranger stole the show, and his evolution into a hero and eventual leader of the Power Rangers team remains the series most popular storyline.
With his dynamic martial arts moves and the incredible Dragonzord at his command, the Green Ranger’s popularity with the fan community soared to a level unmatched to this day. Now, Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud to offer a 1:4 scale Green Ranger statue that features a level of detail and precision never before seen in a Power Rangers collectible. This incredible piece was created using a combination of digital and traditional sculpting to create a figure that seems to have leapt right off the television screen!
What's in the Box?
The Exclusive Green Ranger 1:4 Scale Statue specially features:
- One (1) Power Morpher Coin Base
- One (1) Dragon Dagger right arm
- One (1) Sword of Darkness right arm
- One (1) set of swap-out Dragon Flute arms
- Two (2) sets of swap-out Dragon Armor
- Two (2) swap-out Dragon Dagger sheaths
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 23" (584.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 19.00" (482.6 mm) | Width: 27.00" (685.8 mm) | Depth: 34.00" (863.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 76.00 lbs (34.47 kg) [Intl. 106.00 lbs (48.08 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.