You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Mike Tyson won gold medals at the 1981 and 1982 Junior Olympic Games, defeating Joe Cortez in 1981 and beating Kelton Brown in 1982. Brown's corner threw in the towel in the first round. He holds the Junior Olympic record for quickest knockout (8 seconds). He won every bout at the Junior Olympic Games by knockout. This officially licensed articulated figure features a full likeness of Mike Tyson with a robe and head-gear.
What's in the Box?
The Mike Tyson (Olympics Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Officially Licensed
- Fully articulated sixth scale figure
- Stands approximately 11.8" tall
- Two (2) interchangeable head sculpts
- One (1) robe
- One (1) head-gear
- Two (2) tank tops
- One (1) pair of trunks
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.8" (299.72 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg) [Intl. 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
MIKE TYSON(TM). All Rights Reserved.