Est. Arrival: Mar 2021 - May 2021
About This Collectible Doll
Invited to go on a personalized guided tour of some of the most remote regions of the Australian outback by the ministry of tourism to help promote travel in this remote part of the globe, our girl Poppy Parker could not be more delighted to have finally landed in Sydney! Looking fabulous as she is greeted by the local press, as they say Down Under; "No worries, mate, she'll be right!"
What's in the Box?
The Poppy Parker (Outback Walkabout) Dressed Doll features:
- Head Sculpt: Poppy Parker
- Body Type: PP 1.5
- Foot Sculpt: Articulated Ankle
- Hair Color: Dark Ash Blond/Light Brown Mix
- Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
- 12-inch fully articulated vinyl doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes
- Long-sleeved, safari-inspired, lace-up mini-dress
- Faux-leather thigh-high boots
- Faux-leather choker necklace
- Oversized sunglasses
- "Golden" hoop hearings
- Cloisonné ring
- Round shoulder bag with stripe detail
- Pair of slight hold hands
- Alternate pair of Poppy Parker hands
- Doll stand
- Certificate of authenticity
Important Note: For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 2.50" (63.5 mm) | Width: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
All characters are copyrights of Integrity Toys, Inc.
Get $7.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why