Limit of 1 per person.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow and Star Ace are proud to announce the Vincent Vega Sixth Scale Figure from Pulp Fiction!
The comedy crime film by Quentin Tarantino starring John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson was a major success in the U.S. and was nominated for several awards.
Star Ace brings Vincent Vega to life as a fully realized sixth scale figure featuring a movie-accurate likeness of John Travolta, a suit, casual wear, and various accessories.
Don't miss your chance to add this Pulp Fiction figure to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The Vincent Vega Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Sixth scale body
- Approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of John Travolta as Vincent Vega in the movie “Pulp Fiction” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding a gun
- One (1) right hand for holding a cigarette
- One (1) left hand for carrying the briefcase
- One (1) White shirt
- One (1) Pair of black trousers
- One (1) Black tie
- One (1) Black suit coat
- One (1) Pair of black shoes
- One (1) White t-shirt (Casual wear)
- One (1) Pair of blue shorts (Casual wear)
- One (1) Pair of feet with sandals
- One (1) Gun
- One (1) Earring
- One (1) Lit cigarette
- One (1) Briefcase
- One (1) Plastic stand with waist clip
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (299.97 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Pulp Fiction, names, characters and related indicia are (c) 2017 Miramax, LLC. All Rights Reserved. (c) 2017 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $11.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why