Space Ace Conversion Kit X RepliCade
Sideshow and New Wave Toys LLC are excited to present the Space Ace Conversion Kit X RepliCade Scaled Replica!
In late 1983, Cinematronics made the Space Ace Conversion Kit available to arcade operators who wanted to update their existing Dragon’s Lair arcade cabs to the newly released Don Bluth animated game.
New Wave’s Space Ace Conversion Kit Edition is a sixth-scale replica arcade cabinet that recreates the post-conversion Space Ace arcade cabinet. Don't miss your chance to add this miniature arcade game to your collection today!
Space Ace Conversion Kit X RepliCade - 1:6 Scale
- Space Ace
- New Wave Toys LLC
- Replica Scaled Replica
- Fantasy Video Game Pop Culture
The Space Ace Conversion Kit X RepliCade Scaled Replica features:
- Plays the original 1983 Space Ace LaserDisc arcade game running on Daphne emulator
- Cinematronics branded digital scoreboard displays skill level, players’ scores, lives, and credits
- Traditional 4:3 Aspect Ratio on a gorgeous 4.2-inch screen
- Miniaturized sixth scale control panel featuring authentic ball-top joystick, action, and skill-level select buttons
- Cabinet constructed from premium materials: wood, metal, and plastic
- Cinematronics raised letter metal coin door with storage compartment
- Illuminated marquee and LED cabinet accents
- High-resolution cabinet art reproduction on quality 3M vinyl overlays
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- HDTV Connectivity with Screen Mirroring
- USB Controller Support
- LDV1000 Mini commercial grade LaserDisc player replica with rear
- Officially licensed by Digital Leisure
- 100-Day New Wave Factory Warranty
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 8.00" (20.3 cm)
Width: 8.00" (20.3 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.00 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.