About This Collectible Doll
Constance Madssen is not one to tolerate competition well and the arrival of Della Roux in New York could only mean one thing: another pretty face to steal her spotlight and she would have none of it!
Fighting for maximum visibility, Constance selected one of the most beautiful, intricately embroidered couture ensembles for the Max & Newman Department Store holiday campaign... Her own way to show the newcomer how it's done!
What's in the Box?
The Constance Madssen® (Festive Lights) Dressed Doll specially features:
- Head Sculpt: Constance
- Body Type: E59 1.0
- Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
- Hair Color: Copper Penny Red
- 12-inch fully articulated vinyl fashion doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes
- Delicately silver embroidered gown with rhinestone accents
- Glamorous white faux-fur coat
- "Silver" open-toe slingback heels
- "Silver" clutch purse
- Intricate "silver" earrings and necklace with sapphire-colored "stones"
- Elegant "stone-encrusted" broach
- Delicate cap hat with bright blue bow detail
- Pair of long manicured hands
- Alternate pair of long painted glove hands
- Acrylic doll stand and pole
- Certificate of authenticity
- Signature designer packaging
- Final fabrics, colors, and textures may vary slightly
- For adult collectors ages 15 and up only
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
Width: 9.50" (24.1 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.50 lbs (1.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
All characters are copyrights of Integrity Toys, Inc.