Admiral James T. Kirk
Sideshow and EXO-6 present the Admiral James T. Kirk Sixth Scale Figure.
“Two-and-a-half years as chief of Starfleet Operations may have made me a little stale, but I wouldn't exactly consider myself ... untried. They gave her back to me, Scotty.”
A decade after leaving the small screen as Captain Kirk, William Shatner returned to the role of Admiral James T. Kirk, for a huge, big-budget theatrical motion picture that changed the Star Trek franchise forever and ensured its lasting legacy. Now The Captain that started it all makes his first appearance as an EXO-6 Museum Quality 1:6 scale collectible figure from EXO-6.
Depicted in his formal Admiral’s uniform, we see Kirk in his first appearance in Star Trek: The Motion Picture, recreating the look he had as he beheld his true love, the Enterprise, in all her refitted beauty.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century uniform to his belt buckle bio-monitor, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Captain Kirk captures the moment he first saw the Enterprise in space dock and has a realistic, hand-painted likeness.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect representation of your favorite Admiral and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Admiral James T. Kirk - Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek
- Captain Kirk
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Admiral James T. Kirk Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Kirk’s deep affection for the Enterprise is evident on the face of this figure. Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of William Shatner as Kirk is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Formal Admiral’s Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Debated for years, the color of this film costume comes as close as possible to the actual set used colors that appeared on screen as grey or green, depending on the lighting in the scene. An authentically scaled bio-monitor is permanently affixed to the belt area.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base will provide additional support for the figure.
- 1:1 scale movie accurate Delta Badge with magnetic back, courtesy of Fansets.
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 11.8" (30 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
Width: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
Depth: 15.25" (38.7 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 lbs (1.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
TM & ©2022 CBS Studios Inc.. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.