Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Quantum Mechanix is proud to present the first sixth scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) - Captain Jean-Luc Picard!
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This sixth scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th-century tunic to his custom black boots, are authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Picard comes with his phaser, phaser holster (which magnetically attaches to his pants), the Earl Grey Tea cup, and a PADD (Personal Access Display Device) as well as a variety of hands for multiple display options. A TNG display stand is also included.
This fine Star Trek figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection!
Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Quantum Mechanix
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Captain Jean-Luc Picard Sixth Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume
- An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG features accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser and tricorder holsters to attach to the pants
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Type II “cobrahead” hand phaser – designed to be less “gun-like” than
previous phasers, this is the defensive weapon for Star Fleet away missions. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to Picard’s pants
- Tricorder: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster on the pants
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on
board the Enterprise E
- Teacup: A clear tea cup with Captain Picard’s Earl Grey tea
- Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 14.00" (35.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(TM) & (c) 2017 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved
This figure is awesome! I really appreciate the detail. Even though I missed out on the Deluxe version I still love this figure. QMX doesn't get enough credit for their 1/6. This is awesome and really looks like Picard more in real life than in these images. QMX PLEASE READ: MAKE MORE ST:TNG. HOW CAN YOU NOT MAKE DATA?! HES AN ANDROID AND MIGHT BE THE BEST SUITED CANDIDATE FOR A DOLL 1/6th EVER! I WILL BUY.
The official photos do not do this figure justice! Everything is impeccably crafted. The facial sculpt captures Patrick Stewart's likeliness perfectly. Really pleased. Certainly puts Quan on my radar.
I love my Picard figure and he is one of my favorite collectibles. I would give my last dollar to have a Benjamin Sisko and Data figure.
The Captain Jean-Luc Picard figure is an excellent specimen. Im so glad I bought him.
If you're thinking about buying the Picard figure, do it! When I saw the photos for this figure, I thought it looked pretty good, When I received it in the mail, I realize the likeness of Patrick Stewart was beyond phenomenal! The outfit is impeccable too. Worth every penny!