Sideshow and EXO-6 present the Commander Chakotay Sixth Scale Figure.
"My people taught me a man does not own land. He doesn't own anything but the courage and loyalty in his heart. That's where my power comes from."
EXO-6’s continues the crew from Star Trek: Voyager with Commander Chakotay, a former member of the Maquis resistance group drafted into service by Captain Janeway when both their ships were transported to the Delta Quadrant. Provisionally reinstated to his former rank, Chakotay became Janeway’s first officer and the bridge between the Starfleet and Maquis crews.
Chakotay and Janeway became fast friends and more, and he served her well in the quest to return home from 70,000 light years away.
This sixth scale Commander Chakotay figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Robert Beltran as Chakotay has an authentic, hand-painted likeness. Add to your Star Trek collectibles display today!
Commander Chakotay - Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek
- Commander Chakotay
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Commander Chakotay Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Chakotay’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Robert Beltran. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six (6) interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 8.25" (21 cm)
Depth: 14.50" (36.8 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.65 lbs (1.2 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
TM & ©2022 CBS Studios Inc.. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.